Lettori fissi

venerdì 20 maggio 2011

Wood Wow!

La mia filosofia è sempre quella del: non buttare via niente!
Questi sono un paio di jeans della mia mamma, anni 80 e con 2 brillantini e un generoso taglio sono diventati così!!!! cosa ne dite?


My philosophy is always that: do not throw anything away!
These pair of jeans are from my mom, from 80's with saome glitter, and a generous cut they become like this!! What do you think?











t-shirt Z' elements
levis vintage
ballerine top shop
foulard gungroo

8 commenti:

  1. OMG...I love it and you did a great DIY with these shorts..great way to save them

    xoxo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. your philosophy is GOOD!!! I also like saving clothes.. I have them in my closet from when i was 12, now i am 20 ... and as I haven´t changed a lot... some of them I use to USE!! :)) hehe... nice post!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely photos!!
    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love your denim shorts, you look very nice;)

    stop by some time !
    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. those shorts are so cool! you have one cool mom! i wish my mom saved more clothes from when she was younger!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    RispondiElimina
  6. Cute top..its feeds my obsession of stripes and bright colors.. Haha love the scenery..

    All the best, Angel

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hello there! I just came across your blog and loved it! you have a great blog! love your style, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
    
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...